Sunday, June 20, 2004
On this day:

Transferred from my old blog: Another piece of the puzzle, Re: December 9 2003

June 19, 2004

If you remember back to December 9 2003, I told you that I had received a box of chocolates in my mailbox with no note attached. I was hoping by reporting it on this site that somebody would come forward and claim responsibility, or maybe offer me some hints as to who, why, where and when. But I am still none the wiser. The chocolates were good though.

This morning there was a note on the whiteboard on my door (and its still there now). It says "Hello. I you. XXX". I plan on leaving it there for a while to see what else might develop.

It wasn't Bryan who wrote it - its not his style- and I don't think it was any of my close friends. I specifically asked Carolyn if she loved me. She said "yeaaaaaaahhhhhh?????" in a scared voice, like it was a trick question. It turns out she loves me enough to drive me to the airport tomorrow morning, but not enough to declare it to the world on my whiteboard.

While being very flattered about this attention, I can't help but wonder:
(a) if it was the same person who left me the chocolates
(b) if it was part of the drunken escapades taking place in my hallway at about 1:30 a.m. this morning, and....
(c) did whoever left the note think they were leaving it for Rhonda?

More news as it comes to hand. Meanwhile I'm heading off to Edmonton tomorrow for a conference, and I'll be back Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home