Saturday, March 19, 2005
On this day:

Save Toby (a helpless bunny)

I really can't believe this is real, but somehow I think it might be! Are people really donating money to persuade this guy not to eat his pet bunny?

http://www.savetoby.com/

3 Comments:

At 9:48 am, March 19, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

A ha! I knew it couldn't be real. Its kind of a funny website though.

Bryan keeps telling me to check these things on snopes, but I never think about it when I'm reeling in disbelief at the crazy capers depicted in websites or emails.

 
At 7:21 pm, March 19, 2005, Blogger Erwin said...

Snopes is a good read on its own. It's amazing what people come up with.

 
At 8:47 am, March 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Thermodynamics of Hell is also on Snopes. Read the 'College' section for more wacky antics.

I agree with Snopes being a good read. However, one afternoon I took a look at the photos section. The graphic content warnings should be well heeded. I felt a little queasy after looking through a few of them. Not for the timid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home