Bloody whipper-snappers
I can't believe Britney Spears is going to be a mother before me!
I console myself with the probability that she will also be a single mother before me. The father of her baby doesn't have a great track record for sticking around to raise the kids.





3 Comments:
Well you can have a little bit of sympathy for Britney. Apparently she got suckered by a note slipped under her hotel room by an student, (I think the radio said elementary school), who asked for an interview for her school newspaper. So she does a phone interview only to find out later that the girl is the daughter of the publisher of a tabloid. Sleezy...
and does Bryan know that you're planning on being a single mother? Reminds me of a guy introducing his wife (current) as his "first wife".
Umm no actually, I must have forgotten to mention that to him.
Post a Comment
<< Home