Masquerade party
On Saturday night, Carly and her housemates held a masquerade cocktail party. Originally I was planning to wear a bridesmaid dress, but I chickened out at the last minute and wore a slinky number I had hidden way in my summer wardrobe. I spent all day slaving away making my mask. Here it is:

Notice all of the rhinestones, glued on individually by moi! Needless to say they fell off individually throughout the evening. Here's an action shot:

Do you see how the mask matched my dress? Huh?
Anyway it was fun. There was too much booze, and I reintroduced myself to the concept of Baileys and Frangelico (equal parts of each, its delicious).....several times. And after a few of those, this is the kind of thing that was caught on camera:


I had a slow start on Sunday, but I still got out to enjoy the sunshine on my bike. I've got photos to prove it! [Note my exposed ankles...a sure sign that spring has sprung, although I have not yet foregone the ear warmers.]

Update: Carly has posted lots of photos from the party.
Labels: Exercise, My small existence





1 Comments:
Hey Sarah,
Nice picture of the mask, I only saw it once it had started shedding. ^_^ I have the pictures posted but they won't be up for long, soon I'll replace them with the next adventure!
Post a Comment
<< Home