Tuesday, February 21, 2006
On this day:

Grrrrr...

Evidently my computer knew it was my birthday and gave me the unforgettable gift of a blue screen. I'm so touched I have no words. Maybe I will show my appreciation by using it as a doorstop.
By the way geek-friends, if you can help me resuscitate my computer I'll buy you chocolate. It has been testing my patience on and off for a couple of weeks now, but I can not for the life of me figure out the problem. Its going on about newly installed software and drivers blah blah blah, but I havent installed anything recently.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:24 am, February 24, 2006, Blogger zannebee said...

The blue screen of death must have been something serious as you haven't posted in a while... :o(

 
At 10:52 am, February 24, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Well, its not looking good for my poor laptop. Some days it will boot up, others it wants to keep on napping. Often it will take a nap while I'm halfway through something important. Its 4 years old, no warranty, and needs a few hundred dollars spending on a new motherboard and a new battery. For a few hundred more I could get a whole new laptop. My Dad is giving me his old one (a lot newer than mine) next time I see him, but that will be a few months yet. I'll try and keep up to date with the blog and website and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home