lol. That second one is hilarious. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee at the time...
Are you okay with me directly linking to your site? I remember Zannebee had to stop letting people do that, but if I recall correctly you're still okay with that.
And I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Australia. I've said it before, but you and Bryan are fantastic together. :)
There's not much you can say about lol cats, except lol is there! Yes, I'm ok with directly linking to my site. No probs. sarahkidd.com is going through some problems right now (we changed IP and I have to move the website and mess with a lot of links but just haven't had time). See you soon!
4 Comments:
Hee hee hee! I love LOL Cats!!!
lol. That second one is hilarious. It's a good thing I wasn't drinking my coffee at the time...
Are you okay with me directly linking to your site? I remember Zannebee had to stop letting people do that, but if I recall correctly you're still okay with that.
And I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Australia. I've said it before, but you and Bryan are fantastic together. :)
There's not much you can say about lol cats, except lol is there!
Yes, I'm ok with directly linking to my site. No probs. sarahkidd.com is going through some problems right now (we changed IP and I have to move the website and mess with a lot of links but just haven't had time).
See you soon!
I can't wait to come home to Aus either. Never been more tired in my life and can't wait for a holiday (if you can call a wedding a holiday)
Post a Comment
<< Home