Not much to say
I haven't been blogging much lately, mostly because I've been insanely busy with work, wedding planning and getting ready to move house (the worst is not yet over).
I started writing a post a few weeks ago about how I was giving up fizzy drinks, particularly Diet Coke - due to yet another study revealing links between soft drink consumption (including diet soft drinks) and various manifestations of poor health. I didn't get around to finishing the post for a week or so, and by the time I got around to it I had fallen off the wagon and was back on the bubbly. So needless to say, I didn't bother posting that one.
It's a good thing I don't smoke or do drugs, because I have absolutely no capacity to overcome addiction. Seriously, I'd be just like Lindsay Lohan. I'd be fresh out of a luxury
Labels: Caffeine, Celebrity antics, My small existence





2 Comments:
Am I the only person in the world who doesn't know anything about (or even care about, for that matter)Lindsay Lohan ? When and how did this woman appear on the fame radar without my knowledge? I have to admit to being unable to keep up with my celebrity gossip of late...too many drunk driving, rehab loving, jail breakin' people to keep track of...
I can't give up the diet coke either, despite vague threats by my dentist linking it to enamel erosion.
Post a Comment
<< Home