Transferred from my old blog: Wedding bells
August 4, 2004
My sister, Jo, got engaged on the weekend, to her lovely boyfriend, Simon. We've been waiting for it to happen for a while now, and finally they did it! Hurrah!But it seems that everyone knew before I did, including my friend Sam. I was away for the B.C. day long weekend, in Kelowna. My Aunty Jen who is in the UK right now with my Grandmother, called us in Kelowna to tell us the news. But my Uncle was reluctant to pass on the news to me, because he thought I might prefer to hear it directly from my parents or my sister.Uncle Ron kept to himself for whole day before he finally told me, since nobody in my immediate family had called to tell me themselves. Sheesh!! If Uncle Ron hadn't told me, I would have found out from reading an email from Sam.Anyway, thats not the point. I called Jo to allow her to tell me, while I acted surprised. Jo asked me to be her bridesmaid, and promised faithfully not to dress me in something repulsive.So I started getting excited and looked at some bridesmaid dresses today. I found some lovely dresses on various websites. And then I came across http://www.uglydresses.com/. I love this site!!!! But please Jo, I know its every brides (and sisters) duty to make the bridesmaids look bloody awful, but don't do anything like this to me! Pretty please!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home