Tuesday, April 19, 2005
On this day:

Day 2 caffeine free

11:00 am
caffeine/diet coke = 0
water consumption= 700 mL
ibuprofen = 0 so far (I think I should have taken some before leaving the house this morning)

Eughh, I do not want to be at work today. My head is foggy, and I've been doing stupid things all day (trying to sit on my chair while my bag was on it; pouring jello crystals into my teacup this morning - don't ask!; and dropping everything I touch). On the bright side of caffeine withdrawal, I slept REALLY well last night, although another hour or two of sleep would have been great. Now, I'm going to see if I can get some work done without breaking something.

5 Comments:

At 1:30 pm, April 19, 2005, Blogger lenton said...

The more I read the more I'm starting to think that your life would make a pretty good movie!

 
At 3:56 am, April 20, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Have you tried green tea for a caffeine fix? I've switched from coffee to green tea because it's supposed to be good for you and there was no way I was getting off the coffee without some kind of caffeine fix.

 
At 4:11 am, April 20, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Well it was more the issue of needing a fix that worried me, not so much how I got it. I don't want to be dependent on a substance, unrealistic as it sounds. Its day 3 now, and I'm feeling pretty good and sleeping well. By tomorrow I think I'll be clear of withdrawals.

 
At 4:13 am, April 20, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

...oh, and Lenton,
That may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, although it depends on the genre you were thinking of!

 
At 11:41 am, April 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just rediscovered how much a cup of starbucks can perk up the middle of my day and I find out that you're giving up caffeine entirely?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home