Saturday, February 04, 2006
On this day:

Moving back Down Under

Its not entirely official yet, but Bryan just scored an awesome job in Melbourne, starting mid-year. He has to finish his thesis between now and then, so its hard times ahead, but we're quite excited about the move.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:17 am, February 04, 2006, Blogger Erwin said...

Congrats! Yay for both of you!

 
At 7:26 am, February 05, 2006, Blogger zannebee said...

What!!!!? That's even FURTHER away! WAH!

Well, I suppose I should say congrats. *sniff*. Maybe someday I can visit you in Australia...

 
At 3:12 pm, February 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana Leighton said...

Reminds me of a song...

I'm moving to Melbourne soon
Gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Ridin' my pygmy ponies
Out on the dental floss farm...

(Adapted from Frank Zappa)

 
At 1:23 am, February 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Are you going to do a Master's in Melbourne then?

KD

 
At 2:12 am, February 07, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Umm yes, I guess so. I applies to U of T, so will be interesting to see if I am offered a place, although obviously won't be taking it. I won't bother applying to UBC now, since it involves some essay writing and $90 for the pleasure.

 
At 2:12 am, February 07, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

applied. I checked my applications for spelling errors, but not blog posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home