Are you dating a gamer?
I saw this link on Carolyn's blog (no link to Carolyn provided at the request of Carolyn, for good reasons that we don't need to go into here), and nearly fell of my chair laughing with tears rolling down my face. As someone who dates a person who doesn't mind playing a computer game every now and then, this Google video clip of Tripod (a brilliant Aussie comedy trio) performing "Make you happy tonight", really hit home for me. I miss Australian stand-up comedy sooooo much!

Labels: Funny, My small existence, Patriotic, Techy





6 Comments:
I loved this too, Mike has an X-Box and a Gamecube, so this was slightly familiar to me as well.
Well, I'm glad to know that others feel my pain. Except mine isn't an X-box, Andrew still loves his interactive PC games that you play over the net! I told him last night that I have considered leaving many times because of it. Although funny, this is so sad 'cause its true! Sam
Thank you for hte link. I sent it to my ex and tot he wives of all the on-line pals that I have. Everyone enjoyed it.
I just realised that there really wasn't much point in protecting Carolyn's privacy by not linking to her blog. She comments here quite often, and any idiot netstalker would have found her that way. Although these netstalkers *really* were dumb. I don't think they read this blog anyway.
I heard about the ... visiters, hopefully that is all finished.
That video is absolutely hilarious, thanks for the link.
hehe
Now, clearly these guys are talking about gamers that are not really hardcore. If it's not an MMO (eg. Evercrack), you can pause the game you know. If it's Evercrack you are just gonna have to go quit your job, leve school and sell you body for broadband internet.
Post a Comment
<< Home