Wednesday, April 05, 2006
On this day:

Duh!

Well now I'm embarrassed! I try not make a twit of myself too often on my blog, but today I must eat humble pie. Some may recommend that I be stripped of my doctorate too, but I hope it doesn't go that far.
Further to my whinging post a couple of days ago about the clock radio sleep button that could not be turned off, I have been consulting with my good friend, the electronically knowledgeable Kristina, who suggested pushing to snooze button to turn off the sleep function. At first, I was thinking that was a dumb idea and also that I had tried it 6 times anyway. But then I realised that I don't ever use the snooze button, and because it doesn't look like the other buttons on my clock radio, sometimes I forget its there - I thought that maybe I hadn't actually tried it. So last night I went to try it out, and I was shocked to discover that written on the snooze button in print so large that only I could have missed it all these years, was SNOOZE / SLEEP OFF. Yes, it worked. I wonder if I will remember this the next time I accidentally push the sleep button...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, April 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam here again. I just went and checked both my alarm clocks and neither of the snooze buttons say anything about turning the sleep function off. However, I just tried it, and it works! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home