When all else fails hug a puppy
I haven't blogged about it yet, but the last couple of weeks have been pretty crappy after our house was burgled. Bryan and I were feeling pretty stressed after that, but we started to feel better last weekend when my parents and Molly came to visit for a few days and brought with them some home comforts and cooked us some roast dinners.
It didn't take much puppy hugging for us to start feeling that everything was right with the world again.





5 Comments:
Wow! I'm sorry to hear about your house being burgled! But at least you are OK!!!
awwwww she is just so lovely and soft and cute and cuddly. I wish I could give her a hug.
Yep, the burglary sucked. Its not what they took that was the issue, although stupidly we hadn't got around to insuring our stuff yet. I'm just supremely T.O'd that a stranger came in to my house uninvited, and went through all of our stuff. And I mean everything, even our dirty laundry.
That's a pretty cute look. The puppy looks adorable too.
I know what you mean! My car was stolen some time ago, and I felt really violated. I had some of my kid's stuff in the truck and about 15 CD's and just... things in my car that were personal.
Post a Comment
<< Home