A little more on Steve Irwin
I've found myself getting a bit caught up in the media coverage of Steve Irwin's death. Its not that I was a huge fan and not that I didn't like him either..to be honest I was a bit indifferent towards him. I guess its just sad to see anyone die prematurely like that. Anyway, some of the best coverage I've seen is from Andrew Denton's interviews with Steve, and with both Steve and his wife, Terri. They show another side to the Crocodile Hunters than that that most people would have seen on TV.
That is all.
Labels: Celebrity antics, Media overload, Sad





4 Comments:
It is very sad, ad I think Australia will be a lesser place without him. Obviously he had a wife and two children that we all need to spare a thought for. But, really, if you play with fire you will get burnt, and this man wrestled crocodiles for fun. Is anyone really surprised?
I'm probably going to get struck down by lightning for this, but don't you figure he must've had a moment right after he got hit with that barb when he was like, "SERIOUSLY?!?!? After all the stupid crocs I've wrestled, THIS is how I'm going to die?!?!?"
Mostly I think it's sad because he seemed so happy. Why do the happy ones die? Why can't we miserable ones be killed off? :o)
I have too got caught up with the media focus. I've visited more Australian web sites in the last few days than the entire past year!
I love the Sloganizer by the way!
Post a Comment
<< Home