Congratulations on finding a tasteful greetings card
I spent half an hour in the newsagency this morning looking for a 'Congratulations on your new baby' card that wasn't designed by Anne Geddes. I have nothing against her, but its not to my taste and it certainly isn't to my sister's taste (the intended recipient of the baby card). I find them a little Halloweenish, when babies are dressed up as bees, flowers, pumpkins, etc.
I finally found a card that I thought was appropriate, but not before I stumbled on this:
Why on earth would anyone buy a card picturing Celine Dion with a baby shoved up her dress? Its a bit creepy looking if you ask me. Especially since its not her baby (I'm not aware that she's had any babies recently). Is it just me?Labels: Celebrity antics, Freaky, Rant





1 Comments:
No, it's not just you. That's yucky.
Post a Comment
<< Home