Things are very hectic right now, and will be for another 4 weeks. So in the mean time, let me share with you what I like to do when I need a break between PCRs, DNA sequences, statistics, powerpoint presentation making, and breathing deeply into a paper bag.
Behold:

Labels: Cute, Science
3 Comments:
Cute :)
I have the San Diego panda cam on my computer, have spent many an minute looking at it! You might like it if you have the time.
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html
If you have Vista then you can get it as a right-hand side toolbar thing.
Roz - my little sister's best friend from middle school? Welcome to my blog! Sorry about the mess.
I do have Vista I do! I am going to put pandas. On. My. Tool. Bar. Right. Now!
Indeed - that Roz! Jo sent me the link while ago and I've been reading but felt a little funny about commenting. It's been over 10 years since I saw either of you. Couldn't resist with the pandas though!
PS Sorry if you get this twice, tried logging into my livejournal to comment but not sure if it worked.
Post a Comment
<< Home