Tuesday, August 26, 2008
On this day:

New and downgraded

Customers of sarahkidd.com, for your convenience the management has removed the crap piled up in the corridor. Now you won't fall over it or be annoyed by its unsightly gathering of dust and rodent infestation.

sarahkidd.com has become a mess over the last few years. I moved from Canada to Australia and changed ISPs several times. A lot of the site content became irrelevant after the move and tons of links were broken. Not only that but I was getting alarming visible in a Google search, and work colleagues and international collaborators known only through email were starting to know far too much about me and my choice of wedding decorations (and my appalling web design).

So I've had a spring clean. It's looking a little minimalist right now, but its easier for me to manage with the tiny amount of spare time that I have.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home