Transferred from my old blog: Going Down Under
April 2, 2004
Tomorrow I leave for Sydney for 2 weeks. Its not really enough time for such a long trip, but its all the time I've got. I've been working weekends for months now to make up the time.
I'm graduating from my PhD while I'm there, plus its Easter and Mum's 50th (which we're not allowed to celebrate!). So there will be a gathering of the immediate family, plus I'll be seeing some of my lovely friends. Yay. I'm pretty excited.
I'm also very excited about getting on the flight from Vancouver to LA, because then I will be able to update myself on the many gadgets designed to make your life shallow and pointless, available from the Skymall catalogue. My mum is also a huge fan of Skymall. Its hours of entertainment.
Well its almost 3pm on Friday afternoon. Time to leave work early, go home and pack.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home