Tuesday, November 23, 2004
On this day:

Almost famous - another update

CBC TV called this morning. A camera crew is on its way to my lab as I write this. Why, oh why did I not blow dry my hair this morning?

Later...
Be sure to watch CBC channel 3 (Vancouver) tonight. I hope they edit it a little, because I was saying "um..." quite a bit.

Later still...
Be sure to also watch The New VI (City TV affiliate) and CHEK (Global affiliate) news casts tonight. I am exhausted!
Also be sure to read the Vancouver Sun and/or The Province tommorrow. Other CanWest News publications may be carrying a condensed version of the story. But apparently Toronto doesn't give a damn about emergence of infectious disease in BC.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 am, November 23, 2004, Blogger zannebee said...

Tee hee! The things one thinks about! :o)

GOOD LUCK!

 
At 10:31 am, November 23, 2004, Blogger zannebee said...

Be sure and record it!!!!!

 
At 10:48 am, December 02, 2004, Blogger carolynbee said...

Wow! That's cool! Congrats on your famousness! Or is it famousity? Famousitude....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home