Need help, and a catchy name
I've spent all weekend trying to trouble shoot my new website. Its being a pain in the arse!!!! Not the website itself - the website is fabulous. Uploading it is being a pain in the arse. I'm using supposedly good FTP software (WS_FTP), and following all of the instructions. But when the files have "uploaded" I find that it only uploaded the filename, with none of the data. I've finally got the main webpage uploaded, Most of the other pages are there, but with some weird things, like navigation buttons missing - I guess they didn't upload either. Whinge whinge whinge...But if anyone has any advice, I'm all ears.
At his time, the website name is "Sarah Kidd on the web". Not very catchy. So I'm opening the floor up for suggestions on a new and exciting name. The best name wins the grand honour of being displayed for all to see.





1 Comments:
Hmmm, I'll see what I can think of. My first thought was 'New Kidd on the Blog', but that's, I dunno, not right somehow.
Post a Comment
<< Home