Day 4 caffeine free
Whoa I bet you were all wondering what happened to me yesterday! Did I fall off the wagon? Was I in a caffeine withdrawal coma?
Well no, nothing that exciting sadly. I am still off the caffeine. I am however getting very bored of drinking water and herbal tea. I'm trying to avoid other highly artificial soft drinks as well as Diet Coke, just because, well they're just as bad for my teeth as Diet Coke.
Yesterday was pretty good. Didn't miss the caffeine too much, it was more a matter of finding something else to drink in the morning to perk me up. Its really hard getting out of bed in the mornings right now! But after my 7 km walk to work I felt pretty perky.
My good friend Carolyn blew into town yesterday after a 3 day drive up from Arizona. We met up for dinner last night and she became the first person to notice that all the exercise and healthy eating I'm doing right now may be having a positive effect on my appearance - unless she was just being polite.





3 Comments:
Naw! Carolyn wouldn't say anything at all if it wasn't truthful!!!
Glad to hear she made it there!!
Yeah, I agree - she pretty much says whats on her mind. I was very flattered!
Actually, I wrote a little bit about that very subject on my blog today!
Post a Comment
<< Home