Hey Sam, look who I ran into!

Blair, one of my favourite people in Australia, happened to be in Seattle this week. So he took a bus up to Vancouver to stay with us for a couple of days. Good to see you Blair!
N.B. I just noticed how patriotically Canadian I look in this photo, with my red and my white and my Roots bag. It is British Columbia Day long weekend after all.
Labels: My small existence, Patriotic





4 Comments:
Looking good, Sarah!
You mean me? Yeah I lost 13 pounds somewhere... I'm sure I'll find it though
Yes I mean you, silly.
I think I found your 13 lbs on me. You want them back? I'd be glad to post them.
Umm no...that's okay. But thanks for offering! I think you need a permit to mail biological matter across the border anyway...prolly more trouble than its worth.
Post a Comment
<< Home