Sunday, January 08, 2006
On this day:

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Golden Retriever - "The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our
whole
lives ahead of us, and you're worring about a stupid light bulb?"

Dachshund - "I can't reach the stupid lamp"

Toy Poodle - "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.
By the time he finishes, my nails will be dry"

Rottweiler - "Go ahead make me!"

Shi-Tzu - "Puh-lease Darling! Let the servants do it"

Labrador - "Oh me! me ! Please let me change the bulb, Can I huh, huh?"

Malamute - "Let the Border Collie do it, you can feed me while he is busy"

Cocker Spaniel - "Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark"

Doberman Pinscher - "While it is dark, I am going to sleep on the couch"

Mastiff - "Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark"

Hound Dog - "ZZZzzzzzzzzz"

Chihuahua - "You Quiero Taco Bulb?"

Irish Wolfhound - "Can somebody else do it, I have a hang over?"

Pointer - "I see it, there it is, right there"

Greyhound - "It's not moving, why bother?"

Old English Sheepdog - "Light Bulb? Light Bulb? That thing I just ate was
a light bulb?"

Border Collie - "Okay lets get all the light bulbs in a little circle..."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:57 pm, January 10, 2006, Blogger zannebee said...

Ha ha, I like your "photo of the week" on your home page. Tee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home