Still here
I came within less than a foot of being hit by a car this morning, while riding my bike across a pedestrian crossing. All of the other cars had stopped - why did one car feel it wasn't necessary to stop for me until it became clear we were on a collision course? Actually, he already had stopped at the crossing, but then decided to hit the gas, apparently anticipating that he could zip on through before those pesky pedestrians crossed in front of his car. Not only was he wrong about that, but he merely gave me a wave when I glared at him. Grrrrr.
Labels: Exercise, Incompetent wankers, My small existence, Rant





3 Comments:
I was hit by a pickup truck while riding my bike, way back when I was in college. I flew off my bike and hit the ground. Luckily, I only suffered a twisted ankle and some minor scrapes and bruises. The guy in the truck? He took off and left me for dead.
I'm going to make a generalizaton here and say that most guys who drive pickups are assholes.
I'd have to agree with you Erwin! This wasn't a pickup though
Post a Comment
<< Home