:-)
I am so freakin' happy right now!
Molly is on the mend and back at home now. It turned out to be a severe anaphylactic reaction, probably brought on my eating a bee or a bull ant. I seem to recall her sniffing around some really big ants on the driveway the other day.
The only bad thing is that her chest got shaved when they operated, which means that her Batman Badge is temporarily gone (that's what we call the little white patch of fur on her chest - common in staffies and often shaped like the Batman logo. Although, Molly's is more star shaped than bat shaped). Hopefully it won't be a drain on her superpowers.
She's going to get such a tummy tickle from me next time I see her!





1 Comments:
Phewww. Pheeewww. Molly has fought the good fight. What a little trooper. Hopefully this will teach her not to go eating bees. We all have to learn the hard way.
Post a Comment
<< Home