Monday, September 22, 2008
On this day:

Stop me if you've heard this before...

I've decided to cut down on my caffeine intake. Again. But this time I'm just cutting down gradually, rather than emulate my previous attempts which have been cold turkey. If I were to go cold turkey now, I think I might have to be locked in a padded room.

Today I've had one 8 oz skinny mocha and a can of diet coke. That is very moderate for me. Very moderate indeed. Its less than half what I would normally have in a day. So, assuming I make it through the rest of the day without a desperate binge on Nescafe, I'll do this for a week or so and think about what I can cut out after that.

I am a truly sad case. I need help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home