We're expecting!
Goodness me, I can hardly believe it. There's a Coadlet on its way, due to arrive by Express Stork Delivery in early August. Do you think it looks like me?
Labels: Babies, My small existence
Goodness me, I can hardly believe it. There's a Coadlet on its way, due to arrive by Express Stork Delivery in early August. Do you think it looks like me?
Labels: Babies, My small existence
7 Comments:
Now I look at it again, its nose does appear disproportionately large...but then you could crack nuts on that forehead....am pretty sure it will right its self before showtime....
Well it can't have inherited the big nose from me. Some people say I have a big head though.
Wow, you can really see it! Back in the day when I had an ultrasound, I really couldn't see anything, just blobs. I felt like Rachel on Friends.
I was watching that episode last week, and I noticed something very interesting! The sonographer did not once put the ultrasound probe thingy near Rachel's body. There were images on the monitor and no contact with Rachel! No wonder she couldn't see much.
What a stupid sonographer!
I thought you were having kidds!? **boom tish**
hahaha! Nice one Blair!!
Post a Comment
<< Home