Monday, February 21, 2005
On this day:

Day 1 of birthday weekend

Record of consumption Saturday February 19th, 2005

2 cans Diet Coke (neither one was consumed in the a.m. hours, unusual for me)
1 serving of instant oatmeal, served with 1% milk
1 handful raisins and dried apricots
2 small slices leftover pizza
1 tub low fat yogurt
1 Cadbury’s cream egg
1 Montreal smoked meat sandwich (La Zizanie)
1 side serving of poutine (La Zizanie)
1 cup hot chocolate with a dash of goldschlager
2 McVitie's hobnob biscuits, for dipping in hot chocolate (no links that I can find)
1 large Baileys
5 two-bite brownies (that's 10 bites) (no links that I can find)
2 handfuls of homemade popcorn


By the time we got to improv, they had sold out of tickets, so instead we all came back to our house and watched Napoleon Dynamite on DVD. Heck yeah its just as funny on the 2nd viewing.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 am, February 23, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

I've probably seen Napoleon Dynamite about 10 times (I have teenagers - that's why). It's still funny every single time I see it. I LOVE that movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home