Saturday, January 15, 2005
On this day:

Missing: RCA remote control. Last seen December 30 2004 wearing black with red buttons

Our remote control unit went missing the day we arrived back from Sydney. Bryan was jetlagged and thinks he might have put it somewhere. We have no idea where.

Since the remote went missing we have dismantled, reassembled and thoroughly cleaned the shelving unit on which the TV sits. The remote was not found. I have removed all cushions from the sofa and put my hands into the deep dark areas of the sofa where cat hair was stored (cat hair now removed, Bryan's allergies seem to have settled). No sign of the remote. I have looked under all furniture in the house, as well as inside and on top of all kitchen cupboards. We have rearranged all furniture in the bedroom and study. No sign of the remote. I even checked the fridge. Nothing.

It has been more than two weeks without the remote, and frankly I am tired of having to get up to turn down the volume when the ads come on.

Then, a few days ago, Rhonda called to tell us that her remote had gone missing too. We suspect that they may run away to Vegas to elope. Its the only possible explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home