Thursday, March 03, 2005
On this day:

Published and deleted...

Did you ever make a blog post and then think better of it? I do it way too often, such is the nature of my mouth when in over-drive!

I've had some strong feelings of distaste bottled up for the last few days, and finally put them into words as a blog post today. I left the post there for about 6 hours and then I got concerned that my comments might cause a major rift in the space-time continuum, causing the universe to implode. I stand by every word of the post mind you, but don't want to lose my moral highground by publishing it.

Onto a different matter:
Lenton, I confess I have not yet made the sausage roll recipe, (I've been busy with Yorkshire puddings lately), but will endeavour to do so in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home