Sunday, May 29, 2005
On this day:

Spinster

Just like that, my little sister is married and I'm now the older unmarried sister. Nobody's actually said that, but I'm waiting for it.
I'm sitting here now, the morning after, at the computer (obviously), with eyeliner running down my face, hair like a birds nest (after removing 37 bobby pins), with Jo's veil on. Why not? Nobody's going to wear it again.
Anyway I'm on a dial up connection here so I better not stay on long. More details on the wedding later. Look out for photos on the website.

10 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, May 31, 2005, Blogger Erwin said...

I want to see a photo of you typing this post on the computer.

 
At 2:58 am, June 02, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Erwin, would you believe there is such a photo... Not sure if I want to publish it here though.

 
At 3:57 am, June 02, 2005, Blogger Erwin said...

I do believe and I'd like to see it! Even in private if need be!

 
At 2:58 am, June 03, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Publish it! Publish it!

:o)

 
At 4:52 am, June 03, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Ummm, well what if some cockroach moron got hold of the photo and used it as evidence of my involvement in a crime ring. I mean imitating a bride is a serious crime, and I don't want to be prosicuted [sic]!

 
At 5:13 am, June 03, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

I should qualify my previous comment by telling my readers that I am one of a few people that I know being netstalked by some crazy nutbar(s) in Oregon. The nutbar(s) will probably read this comment and consider that I have committed a heinous crime, punishable by having my blog disabled, in referring to him on the internet.

 
At 7:57 am, June 03, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

You bad, bad person you!

 
At 8:12 pm, June 04, 2005, Blogger carolynbee said...

So, where's this photo? :D

 
At 3:21 am, June 07, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Yeah, where is it? Huh, huh?

 
At 3:31 am, June 07, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Sheesh! Here is the photo then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home