Tuesday, May 03, 2005
On this day:

Google satellite maps

Google released their new Satellite maps feature a few weeks ago, and its really cool. Obviously the first thing I did was check out if I could see my house, and I could. Then I checked out where I work. Vancouver also looks very pretty as a satellite image.
Originally I was going to indicate on the images where I live/work, but then decided it would be a bad idea to put directions to my house on the internet. May as well write down where we keep the spare key too.

My house


My work


Vancouver

3 Comments:

At 3:43 am, May 04, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Where DO you keep the spare key? :oD

 
At 3:51 am, May 04, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Under the gnome to the right of the apple tree

 
At 5:02 am, May 04, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

OOoooOOooo great idea.

I'll be there in a jif...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home