Thursday, May 19, 2005
On this day:

Taking off

In about 2 hours I'm leaving for Australia. My sister is getting married. I can't believe my lil' sister is getting married! Anyway, I'll be back in 2 weeks with stories of dresses, flowers, fabulous hair stylists, tears and over-consumption.
Tuttah now!

14 Comments:

At 7:56 am, May 19, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Have a great time!

 
At 7:02 am, May 20, 2005, Blogger carolynbee said...

Hope it's a fantastic trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At 9:31 am, May 20, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Here I am, in Sydney. They lost my luggage!

 
At 1:40 pm, May 20, 2005, Blogger Erwin said...

I would like to hear how this luggage situation resolves itself.

 
At 3:05 pm, May 20, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Oh no! That sucks. I hope they find it fast!

 
At 3:56 pm, May 20, 2005, Blogger carolynbee said...

I hate when that happens! Hope it turns up soon!

 
At 4:40 pm, May 21, 2005, Blogger Sarah said...

Crisis over! my luggage was on the very next flight after mine, it arrived about hald an hour after I did, and it was delievered to our house in Sydney. I had it back within a couple of hours, so no problems.

 
At 3:03 am, May 24, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Hooray! A happy ending!

 
At 5:31 am, May 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zannebee...

what happened to your blog? I assumed it was just a blogspot error, but your profile doesn't list your blog anymore. :(

 
At 10:07 am, May 26, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:11 am, May 26, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

Hey Issachar... I had to move it because of some netstalking by some freaks. I sent the url to Sarah. I don't want to post it on here because the same freaks crawl this site. So if you will email Sarah, she can give it to you. In lieu of that, post your email address up here and I'll send it to you.

Soz for the confusion.

 
At 9:40 am, May 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Zan,

I've been missing the reading. So here's hoping Sarah checks her e-mail soon. :)

 
At 1:18 pm, May 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah got her e-mail...

So if I comment on your new blog with my issachar account does that help the netstalkers?

 
At 3:20 am, May 28, 2005, Blogger zannebee said...

I don't think so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home