Its times like these I love my job
For the next two weeks, as part of my job, I am going to go camping in the Gulf Islands. Specifically I will be going to Vancouver Island, Hornby Island, Thetis Island, Gabriola Island and Galiano Island - all of these places being little gems within the beauty of British Columbia. Just in case I didn't make it clear, I'm being paid to go on this trip!!!
We (myself and a young whippersnapper of a lad, that I am supervising) will be collecting environmental samples from these islands to check for the presence of an infectious fungus that we are investigating in BC. Should be a great trip, although I'm already feeling a generation gap between myself and the whippersnapper, so I hope I don't end up feeling like a grandmother by the end of the trip.
Labels: Killer Fungus, My small existence, Travels





1 Comments:
That's so cool! I'm sure it'll be a great trip, even if you do feel that generation gap a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home