Happy Thanksgiving
Its been a long time between posts and I don't really have much to report. Except that its Thanksgiving in Canada (not the USA), so Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Today Bryan and I are going to have a pot-luck style Turkey dinner with friends. Our contribution will be bread sauce (a must with turkey or chicken, particularly if you are of British heritage) and creamy scallopped potatoes. Mmmm, I can hardly wait.
I'm new to this Thankgiving tradition, but I like it - all the food of Christmas but none of the gift buying hassle.
Labels: Delicious, My small existence





2 Comments:
You freaked me out for a second because Thanksgiving in the US is in the latter half of November. But you cleared it up right away when you stipulated that it's the Canadian Thanksgiving and not the US Thanksgiving.
I like thatnksgiving too. The food... mMmMMmMMmmm...
Its a funny thing about turkey messing up my sleeping pattern though. I've eaten turkey for the last two nights, and both nights haven't been able to sleep. Many people claim to sleep a lot after turkey - something about tryptophan - but its the opposite with me. My friend Carly said the same thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home