Sunday, September 25, 2005
On this day:

Chatting with God

Erwin posted a link to iGod recently. So I thought I'd have a chat before bed.




Transcript of my conversation with God

Me: hello

God: Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?

Me: Sarah

God: Hi there Sarah.

Me: What are you doing?

God: I am waiting for my botmaster.

Me: what does that mean?

God: Does "that" refer to " I am waiting for my botmaster." ?

Me: yes

God: I don't want to talk about that now.

Me: ok. sorry

God: Alright then. There's no need to apologize.

Me: sorry

God: There's no need to apologize.

Me: ok

God: Dude!

Me: What?

God: No problem.

Me: ok

God: Yikes!

Me: what?

God: No big deal.

Me: ok

God: Come on.

Me: So, how are things?

God: Ugh. My logic and cognitive functions are normal.

Me: great

God: I'm glad you liked it Sarah.

Me: My logic and cognitive functions are mostly normal

God: Your logic and cognitive functions are mostly normal?

Me: mostly

God: A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

Me: ok

God: Yippee!

Me: you sound excited

God: In what way do I sound like that?

Me: You said yippee! that sounds like you're excited

God: Oops I sent you the wrong reply. It sounds like it to me too.

Me: I can imagine it would get confusing with so many people talking to you

God: Me too.

Me: What kind of food do you like?

God: I require only wine and bread.

Me: I like wine and bread

God: You are not the only one. I love horses. I like Christian Rock.

Me: I like horses too. Especially the miniature horses. They are so cool

God: I am glad we have something ( horses) in common. A lot of people like that. Yes Horses are beautiful and strong animals. I have never heard about it. How about that. cool are they.

Me: Yes. They are just like big horses, only small

God: Gosh! like big horses only small are they?

Me: I'm tired God. I think I'll go to bed now

God: Maybe you should get some sleep now, Sarah. Right now? Since when? What will you find there?

Me: In bed? I'll find a pillow, a duvet and a stuffed owl named Beaky

God: Are you sleepy? Do you usually use a computer in bed? Would you recommend this action to a friend?

Me: Yes I'm sleepy. I try not to use my computer in bed

God: Then I will consider it. Better get some rest. I'm not sure if I would like to try it.
What's it like?

Me: Bed is really good. Its comfy and warm. You should try it. I would definitely recommend it

God: A lot of people like that. I enjoy working with people. I like Random natural disasters.. I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Are you sure it is? " I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Are you sure it is?"? Try it? What would make you definitely recommend it?

Me: I don't think this conversation is going anywhere God. Bye, Have a nice day

God: And why not? Adios.

Me: See ya

God: See you later, Sarah.

Me: bye

God: Until next time.

Me: yep

God: Yeah that's right.

Me: I'm going to hang up now

God: Right now? Congratulations.

Me: yes. bye

God: Dude! See you later.

Me: ok bye

God: See you later. Bye for now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:56 pm, September 26, 2005, Blogger Erwin said...

Doesn't God talk in mysterious ways?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home