Wednesday, February 08, 2006
On this day:

New features

I found a cool new blogger hack that lets me add "On this day" information to my blog posts. There was the option of including information from a lot of different sources but I chose to use just BBC and Wikipedia. Now I feel some pressure to post every day, just in case we're forgetting some huge anniversary if I don't.

You may also have noticed my "Very important poll" on the sidebar. That was brought to us by Ning. I may or may not have submitted a photo of Molly to the poll. And so if you see this picture come up,











obviously she is the cutest, and you should vote for her.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:01 pm, February 08, 2006, Blogger Erwin said...

Sweet new features Sarah!

 
At 12:20 pm, February 08, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Why thankyou Erwin. Yep, there's nuthin' like a tricked out blog. All the bells, all the whistles, [Aussie accent] and a sick muffler mate!! [/Aussie accent].
Oh, and did you see my drop down menu for the archives?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home