Friday, October 27, 2006
On this day:

She said yes

Bryan and I got engaged last weekend! I had a hinkling that it was going to happen, but Bryan really surprised me with his meticulous planning for a romantic proposal at the Twelve Apostles.
In the words of my mother, over the phone approximately 10 minutes later, "SHE SAID YES!!! SHE SAID YES!!!! SHE SAID YES!!!!"

Now I just have to get stuck into planning our connubials.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, November 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations..........
I haven't looked at your blog for probably over a year, but I was just checking out what Craig had on his bookmarks list.
Love, Jo Campbell.

 
At 8:53 am, November 04, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Hello Jo Campbell!!!
Haven't heard from you in ages. Whats going on in your life?

 
At 7:02 am, January 13, 2007, Blogger Carla said...

Hi Sarah! I know this happened ages ago, but congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home