I will stop this soon
...I promise, just one last wedding post.
Here's a wonderful photo and caption that I found on a website of terrible wedding dress photography featured in magazine ads. This photo made me laugh uncontrollably under my breath for several minutes (you know the kind of laughing you do when you're at work in an office with three other people who are actually doing work, and you don't want them to know that you're laughing because then you'd have to explain what's so funny and you just know that they wouldn't find it that funny anyway).
I can't find my bouquet. I've looked everywhere for it. What? Do you know where it is? I haven't seen it since I sat down over there. It's just gone. Why are you laughing? Help me find my frickin' bouquet!

OK that is it. No more wedding posts for at least a couple of days. I don't want anyone to send me this:





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home