Well I faffed around with a few photos of myself, to figure out how it worked. Different photos with variations in face angle and expression will bring up a completely different set of celebrities. I eventually chose this photo because apparently I look a lot like Katie Holmes and Eva Longoria. Personally I've always thought I was a dead ringer for Eva Longoria (kidding)
2 Comments:
Wow, that's pretty cool.
I wonder how much it is influenced by the angle of the face because they all seem to be in the same position as you.
Well I faffed around with a few photos of myself, to figure out how it worked. Different photos with variations in face angle and expression will bring up a completely different set of celebrities. I eventually chose this photo because apparently I look a lot like Katie Holmes and Eva Longoria. Personally I've always thought I was a dead ringer for Eva Longoria (kidding)
Post a Comment
<< Home