Can I just say...
...that Arnotts Hazelnut Quatro totally blow my mind. Even more than Tim Tams blow my mind. That might be regarded as treason, this close to Australia Day, but I'm not afraid to speak my mind.
Each biscuit contains a biscuity base (obvy), caramel, hazelnuts and delicious chocolate. But these babies are so much more than just a biscuit; each one is a dessert in itself. If you stuff one in your mouth and try to eat it in one go, you'll be sitting there for several minutes with your eyes closed, hand covering your mouth to prevent people seeing you drool, and mumbling the occasional "mmmm, itsh sho... mmm... goodfff mmmm" between chews.
I was looking for a photo of the biccie itself but couldn't find one on the interwebs, and I ate all of mine before I thought about taking photos. Maybe next time. Meanwhile if you're not in Australia I suggest you order yourself a package of these gems. If you are in Australia, then what the heck are you waiting for?They also come in (the original) peanut variety as well as fruit and nut, but I haven't tried these due to Bryan's peanut issues.
B just handed me a martini so I better go.
Labels: Delicious





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home