Wednesday, February 28, 2007
On this day:

Free Dates

Bryan alerted me to this, an ad that appeared on the Monash student and staff forum.


Since you probably can't read the ad in this tiny image, it reads:

Free Dates!!!!
Yes, that's right,for a limited time u can get free dates with a not bad looking guy.I will pay for food, movie etc...however if u would like to make any monetary or non-monetary contributions or donations be welcomed.I am 1st yr student@clayton, and speak very well english.If you are interested pls email me at my email addy and i'll put u on the list. Ty.PS. No dates with guys.
This was posted by a guy called Emmanuel.

Usually people use the forum to sell furniture and stuff, but this is quite innovative. Certainly he's offering value for money. Last time I checked nobody had replied to the ad though. Maybe everyone is creeped out by the request for non-monetary contributions!!



UPDATE Two days later:
One enquiring mind asks for clarification - "wat abt pple who believe themselves to be a girl trapped in a guy's body?"

To which Emmanuel answers, "sorry no can do"

Emmanuel also adds, "This offer will only be available for a limited time so hurry before it ends"

A girl called Emily comments, "hahah u sound like such a cutie...send me a pic and me will try to set u up with one of my friends who is also fluent @ english and is definitely a woMAN!"

To which Emmanuel asks, "umm Emily Zou? What is your email or how do i contact you or maybe could you email me? Is that okay?"

So maybe Emmanuel got a date with one of Emily's friends, or maybe not. I think I'm going to ask for an update.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home