Saturday, February 24, 2007
On this day:

wedding ticker

Isn't this just darling?



See, it answers the question on everyone's lips before they even have the chance to ask.

I've noticed in the few times that I've been to online wedding forums, every bride-to-be on there has got some kind of ticker, to let everyone know when the wedding is, when the baby is due, how many pounds she needs to lose to fit the wedding dress, how much more money they need to save to pay for the wedding.... A ticker for all your needs. How I've got by without one all this time is beyond me.

Oh, the wedding accessories you can get out there! At least this one was for free. There's not much available that isn't marked up, like, 600% when it has the W-word attached to it.

Speaking of wedding accessories, don't you just love these?


Just perfect for those 'country elegance' themed connubials.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home