Pachelbel Rant
Yesterday I was mulling over potential wedding music. I have been mulling over this for a while now, because I would rather slit my wrists than walk down the aisle to Wagner's Bridal Chorus (better known as Here Comes the Bride). What are the alternatives? Well I do quite like Pachelbel's Canon in D major (Ever since I first watched Father of the Bride)and would be happy enough to walk down the aisle to that. Except, that not long ago I discovered that my brother-in-law, Simon, thinks Pachelbel is synonymous with tacky weddings. What to do? I can't have Simon going on for years about the tackiest wedding he ever went to being mine. (Well, Simon, I'm not the one who walked down the aisle - albeit accidentally- to the sinking ship song. Actually neither did you, it was my dear sister who had the honour)
Anyway, I haven't made any decision's about wedding music yet, but here's a funny video I found on YouTube today, that made me think of Simon.
And by the way Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, you stole my first dance song, and now I hate you more than ever.
Labels: Celebrity antics, Funny, My small existence, Rant, Wedding





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home