Tuesday, August 11, 2009
On this day:

Overdue

It's August 11th, and baby has not yet arrived. I will have words with the courier about this. Tomorrow I will be 41 weeks pregnant, which is intolerable. I've been on maternity leave for almost 6 weeks now and am bored out of my brain. However, I lack the energy to do anything with my time other than take showers and naps. Tomorrow we are going to the doctor to talk about getting me induced.

I did manage to get out of the house today to waddle around Toys R Us for a bit (note that I said this was Toys R Us, purveyor of quality products for kids and babies - not some cheapo dollar store full of crap made in Taiwan). And I saw this:


Surely they are implying that any "little angle" that wears these booties is acute baby!!

Sorry. The 41 week old bump where my flat stomach used to be has done strange things to my sense of humour.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home